The APSAN-AIA Grants Programme for 2020 is launched
The AIA Grants Programme is an initiative by the APS Alumni Secretariat, in partnership with The Nippon Foundation, University for Peace (UPEACE), and Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU), that seeks to provide opportunity to APS/ALP/DIPS alumni to collaborate and implement their project ideas.
For the 2020 intake, APS/ALP/DIPS alumni can get up to USD 5,000.00 project funds. Project proposals will be reviewed by the APS Alumni Secretariat, with the assistance of representatives from UPEACE, AdMU, and The Nippon Foundation, based on the following eligibility requirements and application guidelines:
Eligibility and Guidelines:
● Fill-out application form
● Grants available only to APS/ALP/DIPS alumni
● Minimum of two APS/ALP/DIPS alumni working together
● AIA contribution up to a maximum of USD 5,000.00
● Project implementation period should not exceed 6 months
Interested applicants should submit their project proposals by 30 October 2019. For more details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.